Established in 2004, Northshore Landscape Construction (NLC) is a leader in landscaping in Perth.
Headed by Doug Morgan, we are the go-to for full service landscape design in Perth from design, planning approvals and all the way through to construction.
When it comes to landscape design in Perth, we stand out from our competitors for one very good reason. We only work on one job at a time, so once we start, we work like Trojans until the job is finished. With a strong customer focus, knowledge and experience, we offer absolute project management from design to completion. By managing all aspects of your landscaping Perth project, our dedicated team can ensure your project is run smoothly, delivered to the highest standard, on time and at competitive rates.
Our experienced team can complete every aspect of your landscaping Perth project including:
• Landscape design
• Organisation of Council Planning Approvals
• Engineering Detail and Building Permits
• Laser Level Site Analysis
• Earthworks & Excavations
Our landscape design for Perth residential properties is personalised to every client’s taste, budget and lifestyle. We have packages for landscaping in Perth to suit any budget.
Here are just some of our landscaping specialties:
• Water features / Ponds
• Concrete Pool installation
• Fibreglass Pool installation
• Limestone Construction
• Brick Construction
• Brick Render/Plaster Services
• Paving and Steppers
• Concrete / Aggregate / Liquid Limestone Installation
• Timber Decking and Screens / Artificial Timber Decking and Screens
• Turf / Artificial Turf
• Soil Installation and Testing
• Mulching / Woodchips / Stones
• Painting Services
• Garden Art / Pottery / Statues
• Boundary fencing / Pool Fencing / Fence Screening / Fence Painting
• Feature galvanised and stainless steel climbing cable
At NLC, you deal directly with the owner of the business at every stage. So your point of contact is someone who really cares about good communication, quality installations and professional services. Contact Doug and the team today to discuss your next landscaping project.